Animating your UI design is important because it shows your thinking and process better then just a static image.
Showing your clients animated design is going to help them understand it better and speed up the process dramatically.
Animating in Adobe Xd is simple because the app is free, easy to learn and all in one tool.
Hi there my name is Alex and in this course you will learn:
- Differences between UI animations
- How to animate Icons, Buttons, Forms, Text, Sliders, Charts, Effects and More
- Then apply that knowledge to plan, draw and create wireframes
- Add images, icons and shadows to create a design
- Use the techniques you learned to create prototypes
- Share the work with your client to get feedback
- And finally how to export your assets for developers
You don't need any previous knowledge of UI / UX or Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course. All you need is an interest in UI animation and you will do well by the end of this course.
Through this course you will also learn about important resources which you can use in your work, that will save you hours and sometimes even months of your projects. Hours that you can charge extra for, while keeping your free time.
So what are you waiting for? Click enroll and i'll see you in class.