Competitive analysis is a necessary part of a product design because it gives valuable insights into your design decisions, gaps in the market and what the competition is doing.
You can explore strengths and weaknesses of your competition and see what is the best product fit for your niche.
Hey designer, my name is Alex and in this class we will cover:
- What is a competitive analysis
- Types of competitive analysis
- How to do a complete analysis
- How to do a feature analysis
- Which tools to use
- Things to look out for and to avoid
Competitive analysis comes at the beginning of your project and can save you countless hours of work later, because you will see what your competition is doing even before you start designing. So I look for to see you in class and let's explore some competition.