Billions of people around the world, use their mobile devices every day. And more and more clients want to create mobile apps to serve that market, so knowing how to design an app is a really important skill to have as a designer. Using Adobe Xd to create it gives you unlimited possibilities because it's free, cross platform, vector based and it has regular updates.
Hey there my name is Alex and in this course you will learn:
- Secrets of good design brief
- How to plan and inspire yourself
- How to create mood boards and sketches
- Convert those sketches to wireframes
- Add images, icons and shadows to create a design
- Then add movement and transitions to create prototypes
- Share the work with your client to get feedback
- And finally, how to export your assets for developers
You don't need any previous knowledge of UI / UX or Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course. All you need is an interest in this field and you will do well by the end of this course.
Through this course you will also learn about important resources which you can use in your work, that will save you hours and sometimes even months of your projects. Hours that you can charge extra for, while keeping your free time.
So what are you waiting for? Click enroll and i'll see you in class.