Creating responsive design is an essential part to any designers skill set, especially in today's market where more and more traffic is coming from mobile devices and tablets.
Adobe Xd makes this process really easy because it has some great tools inside to help you speed up the responsive part of your design.
And it also has great exporting options which means it's going to make the developers happy because you are going to deliver files on time and in proper file formats.
Hey there my name is Alex and in this course you will learn:
- What is responsive design and why it matters
- How to design using columns and content
- How to work with different libraries
- What are break points and how to deal with them
- How to create a design in Adobe Xd
- Then make it responsive for different sizes
- And how to properly send those files to developers and clients
This course is for everybody interested in responsive design in Adobe Xd and you don't have to know how to use Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course.
So what are you waiting for? Click enroll and i'll see you in class.