UI Kits are really useful whether you are working on a big or small project, because they are going to save you time on repetitive tasks, make you more productive and deliver to your clients or developers much faster.
Hey designer, my name is Alex and welcome to this Skillshare class about UI Kit creation in Adobe Xd.
In this class we are going to explore:
- What are UI Kits and what they can be used for
- What are the 3 main types on UI kits and why each of them is good for
- What is the difference between UI Kits and Design Systems
- How to choose important components for your own UI kits
- How to structure, create and save your UI kit in Adobe Xd
- What is the difference between free and premium UI kits and how you can sell your own if you want to and much more
So i look forward to seeing you in class and show you how UI kits can improve your productivity and speed when working on any UI design project.
Have a creative day!